Petron Corporation alwasy offers a world-class fuels and engine oils specially formulated for Philippine driving conditions. Today the market leader Petron Corporation also has a loyalty program specially designed to give greater rewards and benefits for Filipino motorists.
Here are ten reasons why you should get your own Petron loyalty card:
1. Petron Euro 4 Fuels redemption. Every time you load up with a Petron Euro 4 fuel, you earn points that you can use to pay for your fuel purchases at participatingPetron stations nationwide. When you gas up with Petron Blaze 100, Petron XCS, Petron Xtra Advance, Petron Super Xtra Gasoline, Petron Turbo Diesel, or Petron Diesel Max, you earn 1-peso point for every P250-worth of fuel spend. Each point is equivalent to P1, so the more points you have, the more cash you can save.
2. Petron Engine Oils points earning. Using world-class Petron engine oils also allows you to earn bigger points, as every P100-worth of engine oil spend gives you 5-peso points, for up to a maximum purchase amount of P1,500 of lubricants per month.
3. Petron Gasul discount and points earning. For your household needs, you get a P10-discount with your Petron Gasul 11-kg refill at a participating Petron Gasul store. AtPetron service stations, every P100 earns 1 point with your Petron Gasul 11-kg refill.
4. Points conversion to cellphone load. Points may be converted to prepaid cellphone load using the specific mobile number registered under the card and can be loaded to any prepaid mobile number of your choice. Prepaid load credits are set at P20, P50 and P100 for Globe, Touch Mobile, Smart, Talk N Text, and Sun Cellular mobile phones. You may redeem up to P300 worth of prepaid load every month. Each successful redemption will be charged a 1-point convenience fee.
5. Points conversion to airline miles. You can also convert your Petron points into Philippine Airlines Mabuhay Miles. You can swap a minimum of 100 Petron points to airline miles to help you reach your dream destination. Every 2 Petron points is equivalent to 3 Mabuhay Miles.
6. Birthday treat. When you gas up within five days from your birthday, you earn special bonus points: 5 points for P100 to P499 purchase; 15 points for P500 to P999 purchase; and 30 points for purchases of P1,000 and above. You must have properly registered your card via SMS in order to receive the birthday treat.
7. Frequent Visit bonus points. Every 5th day of visit to Petron also gives you bonus points. Depending on your accumulated purchase amount from previous visits, you get the following additional points: P500 to P999 – 3 points; P1,000 to P1,999 – 5 points; P2,000 to P2,999 – 10 points; P3,000 to P3,999 – 15 points; P4,000 to P4,999 – 20 points; P5,000 and over – 25 points.
8. Free towing and roadside assistance. In case of emergency, Petron loyalty card holders driving 4-wheel private vehicles are assured of free towing and roadside assistance services nationwide, courtesy of Ibero Asistencia. The only requirement is that the card holder must have earned 10 regular points from the preceding month. To avail of this service, simply call the hotline number (02) 459-4735. Terms and conditions apply.
9. Free personal accident insurance. A Petron card holder who earns a minimum of 5 regular points every month is covered with free personal accident insurance from MAPFRE Insular. This includes accidental death and dismemberment benefits worth P10,000 and medical reimbursement of P1,000. Terms and conditions apply.
10. Partner merchant discounts and privileges. Enjoy freebies and discounts when you show your Petron loyalty card at partner establishments which include food outlets, health and wellness centers, hotels and other travel destinations, retail stores, and automotive services.
To enjoy all these benefits, all you have to do is sign up for one of the Petron loyalty cards such as the Petron Value Card for regular motorists, the Petron Super Driver Card for professional drivers of public utility vehicles, or the Petron Miles-Sweep Card associated with the tollways RFID payment system. You can easily get one for free at any participating Petron service station.
Last September 26, 2015, Petron welcomed the 3-millionth member of its loyalty cards during the SuperDriver Card roadshow at Dumaguete City. The lucky milestone cardholder is Jayboy Calongo, a 33-year old tricycle driver and family man with 3 kids. He is one of the first SDC Tricycle Card holders in Dumaguete City.